Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thing 23: Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

I don't feel that I started using very many new apps as a result of 23 Mobile Things.  I ended up deleting most of the new apps that I checked out and stuck with the ones I've always found useful.  I realized that app aesthetic is a really big deal to me - if the app doesn't work smoothly or is unpleasant to look at I probably will find a better app.

23 Mobile Things did help me find new ways to utilize apps that with which I'm already familiar.  I was also able to recommend several of the apps I tried to instructors who might find them useful. 

I felt that some of the later Things were more interesting to me, maybe because I am a user who is more comfortable with mobile technology.  Maybe for future Things there could be a standard Thing and a more advanced activity in connection with each Thing so that all levels of user are challenging themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment